The weekend before Easter, Henry and I went over to Darrow and Tera's to dye Easter eggs with Mason. It was a lot of fun, Mason got a kick out of the decorated eggs, but quickly discovered that, unfortunately, they are a tad fragile. After cracking a few together and hearing one roll down the stairs, we declared him 'done'. :)

Mason is showing cousin Henry his Cars eggs.
The next weekend we enjoyed a fun Easter day at Ann's house. Henry was in a super good mood for the first half of the day, but it quickly spiraled downhill when his lack of sleep the night before caught up with him.
Not a fan of the bunny ears...
Hanging with uncle Grant!
I forgot to get a good picture of Henry's Easter outfit, I love the little duck shoes! :D
Henry's First Easter
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment