As many of my friends know, (they hear me talk about it enough) I'm a BzzAgent! And I love it, because reviewing free stuff is the best!
Today I was super psyched to hear that the Daily Bzz was the Star Wars Complete Saga on Blu-ray! Um.. YES PLEASE! And here's why I would be perfect for it.
- It's my Mom's all time favorite movie and I've seen all of them (especially IV, V and VI) more times then I can count. It was just a part of growing up at my house to break out 'A New Hope' and see Mom's favorite scene with Luke watching the pair of setting suns.
- My husband is also a big fan and we've already converted my 2 year old! He has a Star Wars ABC book and already knows that 'Y' is for Yoda! And last year he was an Ewok for Halloween!
- As a reward for his first teaching job, my husband got himself a new 52", flat-screen TV and it is just plain wrong that we don't own these movies on Blu-ray yet!
So here's hoping that Jono and the people at BzzAgent think that me (and my family) are worthy of this Daily Bzz!


1 comments:
Love it, Kadie! You write a convincing blog. :)
Post a Comment